Like us on facebook
Your contract will be with Enjoy Jordan Tours and Travel Company, it's an authorized travel agent in Jordan (No: 200107432), also it's a member of:
A. Jordan Society of Tourism & Travel Agents (JSTA)
B. International association ASTA
C. Jordan Tourism Board (JTB).
A. Fill your inquiry and send it to us.
(We recommend you to have a look through our package on our website).
B. Our team will send you a suggested proposal upon your request as soon as possible and stay in touch with you to modify the itinerary according to your needs and desire.
C. after verify and finalize all the details concerning your reservation, you will ask us to book and confirm all the services as we agreed.
D. you should make a deposit (30%) of the total amount, and the remaining amount upon your arrival at the airport.
(Bank transfers from your side should be free of any transfer fees)
E. For further clarification, you can call our team any time
Travelling in group: You should make a deposit within 10 days of the reservation, and the remaining of the amount should be paid within 30 days before your arrival date.
In case the booking made within 30 days before arrival, the total payment is required.
You have 2 ways of payments:
A. By sending us a photo of both sides of your visa or master cards and valid passport and an authorization letter to hold the amount of your trip.
B. By sending a wire to our bank account
Our Bank Details:
Bank account: Jordan Kuwait Bank Mecca Mall Branch Address: Amman-Mecca Mall
P.O.Box: 2558 Amman 11821 Jordan Tel: +962 6 5517967 Fax. : +962 6 5517836
- IBAN Code ( Jordanian Dinar ): JO79JKBA2420003691030013002000
- IBAN Code ( US Dollar $ ): JO64JKBA2420003691030023002000
- IBAN Code ( Euro € ): JO34JKBA2420003691030043002000
Client: Enjoy Jordan Tours & Travel
In fact; we regret your decision of cancelling your trip to Jordan, and for full cancellation; you should send a letter by fax or email to our company.
A) Over 30 days from date of arrival - Cancellation fees is 5% of total trip cost will apply.
B) 29 - 15 days from date of arrival - Cancellation fees is 25% of total trip cost will apply.
C) 14 - 7 days from date of arrival - Cancellation fees is 40% of total trip cost will apply.
D) 6 - 3 days from date of arrival - Cancellation fees is 75% of total trip cost will apply.
E) Within 2 days from date of arrival - No Refund
"Please note that all cancellations fees must be sent to the local agency"
If the reason for your cancellation is covered under the terms of your travel insurance policy, you may be able to reclaim your cancellation charges through your insurer. Note: in the case of refund, you have to deduct 6% of the banking transactions.
Our responsibility is only to serve as we agreed. Enjoy Jordan is not responsible for the following:
Loss, damage, accidents, injuries, death, risks concerning air sea or land, diseases, fires, natural disasters, and theft.
We advise you to buy proper travel insurance in case of the above when you buy your airline ticket.
If you are not satisfied with a certain services, you have to inform us directly through your guide/ driver or contact our team company to work on your problems.
We would like to inform you that Enjoy Jordan is not responsible for any claim after your departure.
- Surface Area: 92,300 KM2
- Capital: Amman
- Population: 7.2 million inhabitants
- Currency Unit: Jordanian Dinar (0.71 JOD USD)
- Political System: Constitutional Monarchy
- Year of Independence: May 25, 1946 (former British colony)
- Visa: a single¬ entry visa obtained on arrival is required by all nationals referred to in the chart above to enter Jordan. Nationals not referred to in the chart are advised to contact the embassy to check visa requirements for Jordan.
- Single Entry visas valid for one month: 40 JOD (approximately 57 USD)
- Passports: To enter Jordan, a passport valid for six months is required by all nationals referred to in the chart above.
- Enjoy Jordan Tours & Travel representative (Guide/ Driver) will be waiting for you at the Airport with a sign under your names.
- Exit service fee applies for land and sea border points. 10.00 JD per passenger (approximately 14 USD)
- The above policies also applied on children (if they carry a passport).
1) Number of Participants in the trip must be 5 persons or more.
2) Each person must hold passport.
3) Group must stay in Jordan minimum 2 nights (48 Hours)
4) Arrival and departure it has to be on the same date (Airport or Borders)
5) Escort Guide
- The most common foreign currency uses in Jordan are US Dollar & Euro, but we advise you to change to JOD (Jordanian Dinar).
- The money exchange stores & ATM are available and easy to access.
- We always advice not to do money exchange at the airport or hotels for the low rate and high commission.
the most common credit cards used in Jordan are visa and master,
Please note that payment by credit cards include transaction fee adding to the total amount.
Arabic is the main language and English is used as a second language.
Tipping for service is a tradition in Jordan, it’s not obligatory, But yet it is if they been provided with great service.
- Airport Representative: 5 $ Per Person.
- Driver: It’s around 5 $ per person per day.
- Escort Guide: 10 $ Per Person.
- Hotels: 5 $ Per Person.
- Local Guides: 10 $ Per Person.
- Restaurants: 2 $ Per Person.
Please check this link:
The electricity current output is 220 volt, and there are mainly 2 types of outlets are 2 types: C and G.
Jordan has a combination of Mediterranean and arid desert climates, with Mediterranean prevailing in the North and West of the country, while the majority of the country is desert. Generally, the country has warm, dry summers and mild, wet winters, with annual average temperatures ranging from 12 to 25 C (54 to 77 F) and summertime highs reaching the 40 C (105-115 F) in the desert regions. Rainfall averages vary from 50 mm (1.97 inches) annually in the desert to 800 mm (31.5 inches) in the northern hills, some of which falls as snow in some years.
- We don’t recommend to drink tap water even in hotels, but no problem to use it to teeth wash.
- Please drink mineral water only in commercial bottles, it’s safe.
- We advise to drink a lot of water to prevent Dehydration in hot weather.
- No vaccination or prophylaxis against malaria is required before travelling to Jordan.
- Have a mosquito’s repeller to protect yourself from mosquitoes or wearing cover clothes.
- Don’t forget to bring your personal medications, and to keep it on position all the time.
- Do not hesitate to seek advice from your doctor for further information.
- Please visit www.safetravel.ch for further information updates regularly.
- Don’t forget to wash your hands regularly or use an antiseptic gel.
- Many progress has been made regarding food hygiene in the hotels.
- Beware of what you buy and consume in the street!
- Making sure that they don’t have any allergy or any health problem.
- All the hotels offer laundry service with extra charge.
- The correct choice is light cotton clothing to wear, and we advise you avoid shorts clothing and miniskirts,
- Hat and sunglasses
- Small wool or a large scarf, because the air conditioning is sometimes excessive.
- Sunscreen - high protection factor
- Small pharmacy with essential items (aspirin, dressings, Antiseptic cream, Imodium, antihistamine, etc.), and your medicines
- Handkerchiefs and wet wipes
Buying local goods while traveling is something everyone plan on doing, so tourists need to take an idea about what is the stuff they can have on their possession! Here is a list of interesting Jordan Souvenirs:
- Sand Art in a Bottle
- Mosaic Work
- Ceramics & Hand Painted Pottery
- Dead Sea Products
- Wool Carpets – Hand Made
- Hiking boots.
- Backpack, sleeping bag and emergency kit.
- Warm clothing, because it gets cold during the night.
- Hat, sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Power Banks.
- Drink plenty of water to avoid getting dehydrated in the heat.